Unique business acumen, intelligence and collaboration for amazing recruitment companies.
Through its unrivalled experience, portfolio of products and legendary industry network, our CEO Membership provides its Members with fast track growth and inspired management teams.
Throughout the year, Corporate Members receive:
- Places at regular monthly members’ meetings and all other TALiNT Partner events.
- Free entries and two free dinner places to the TALiNT International Awards.
- Two full pages, either advertorials or traditional advertisements, in the new digital magazine.
- A logo, enhanced entry and a full page corporate advertisement in the Top UK Recruiters Report.
- A week of video advertising on the TALiNT International website homepage.
- Unlimited basic job advertising on the TALiNT International job board.
- One solus email to the TALiNT International subscriber list with a tailored message to attract potential recruiters.
- Full enhanced profiles in both our recruiters’ directory and our online job board.
- A 10% discount on all other advertising booked (including the front cover!).
- An unrivalled and unique combination to facilitate growth well above the industry average.
Monthly meetings – What to expect
Corporate Members meet at the Eight Club in London where they have direct access to acknowledged industry experts as well as business leaders and entrepreneurs. They will inspire, challenge and help you to improve your company on all levels because you receive the experience and expertise from not just one, but a whole range of recruitment experts. These confidential seminars, forums and workshops cover all of the topical business issues pertinent to your company’s success and you can be assured that all of the content is aimed at maximising your shareholder value. There is a set calendar in place and the sessions are designed to fit around your senior management team. We recognise that you personally cannot always be out of the business, so the topics and themes are designed to work for your business. We will share speakers and content so that you can send along the appropriate people from your team.
All of our members’ events will help you attract, build and retain a motivated workforce whilst creating a winning company culture and ethos. The program will include:
- Insight into the industry and trends
- Mentoring and knowledge from an eclectic range of industry professionals
- Insight into best practice, including how to attract and retain better recruiters
- Collaboration with other corporate members
- Insight for your teams and the chance for them to benchmark themselves against peers
- Information and advice on sustainable fast growth and international expansion
- Insight from the management training sessions covering marketing, technology & compliance
- Political and business insights from high profile speakers
“The aim of the TALiNT CEO Programme is to bring together a group of like-minded recruiters who not only want to collaborate and share good practice, but who also want to positively promote our sector. The UK recruitment industry is a fantastic career choice in which to work, and the skills and expertise of our people transform lives. I am passionate about the industry and part of the club’s remit is to showcase our strengths and contribution to all of our stakeholders, including government, employers and the media.”
David Head, Director, TALiNT International
Give your employees and your business the opportunity to thrive – join the TALiNT CEO Membership today.
We help our members build their brand, promote their expertise and attract new talent. In addition to all this, our network of relationships will help you with behind the scenes referrals and introductions.
Be part of the club for the UK’s most amazing recruitment companies. Please email David or call + 44 (0)1483 740874 for further details.
What our members say:
“I’ve known David for a number of years and was delighted to be invited to become a member of the TALiNT CEO Membership. The quality of speakers and engagement from other members is very good and presented on an industry agenda, as opposed to a narrower recruitment one. We’ve personally benefitted from being part of this network this year and look forward to working closer throughout 2019.”
Andy Hallett, Director, SThree plc
“I have a real connection with the concept and benefit of the TALiNT CEO Membership. Aside from the simplicity of having the regular opportunity to mix socially with your peer group I have found there to be two main benefits.
“I have the opportunity to send a cross section of my team to seminars that add real benefit. Some of our junior managers have been exposed to influential figure heads of our industry and members of our compliance and marketing teams have come away with new approaches and knowledge. I know from feedback they have loved them.
“I can also think of two occasions this year when I have made a direct change to our business off the back of attending a morning seminar. Post event I have engaged with the speaker about the subject and then gone on to make changes (for the better!), changes that wouldn’t have happened without the introduction through the club.”
Guy Hayward, CEO, Goodman Masson