About this Event
Throughout the last decade employers have understandably focussed their DE&I strategy on improving representation and fostering belonging among permanent employees. However, their contingent counterparts have not always experienced the same focus.
But with constantly shifting labour market dynamics and the increasing need to access and secure wider talent pools, building and nurturing contingent workforces is now critical when considering talent strategy.
On 29th June, TALiNT Partners in partnership with Guidant Global will host an exclusive dinner and discussion for senior Talent Leaders to share challenges and discover opportunities to leverage the DE&I potential within the contingent workforce. We will explore critical questions including:
- Harnessing the power of data to shape DE&I strategy
- Why should increasing DE&I in the contingent workforce be on your agenda?
- How to shape the approach.
- What does success look like?
- The crucial role the right partnership can play in the success of contingent led DE&I initiatives.
- Engaging and aligning with Procurement for collaboration and shared success.
With expert-led discussion and experiences from an outstanding community of TA leaders it’s going to be an unmissable event. There are limited places available so register now and join us for a thought-provoking evening of expert-led peer discussion (and a wonderful dinner).
This dinner is complimentary for TA/HR leaders only, so if you would like to join the discussion please register now.