TALiNT Partners Amsterdam - Agency
Post-Pandemic Priorities for Recruiters: 2022 and Beyond...
Online – Zoom
About the Event
On 7th October we’re bringing senior Staffing and Talent Solutions leaders together online to share knowledge and source solutions to key talent challenges. This 90-minute session will combine insight from senior recruitment leaders of various sizes who will deliver insight and expertise through a panel discussion & Q&A as well as sharing experiences in an online breakout discussion. The topics are designed to help you navigate the coming months and beyond with content and conversation relevant for you, combined with innovative ideas and solutions – whatever your budget.
What are the post-pandemic priorities for recruitment and talent solutions leaders and the sectors solution providers? Recruiters are facing additional pressure to adapt and transform with technology, look to solve internal attraction and retention issues, and manage ever changing client demands. In response to these timely issues, we will debate the following:
- How are recruiters improving their own attraction and retention of talent?
- How have client demands across the Netherlands / Europe changed over the last year?
- How can you maintain culture, loyalty and productivity in a remote workforce?
- How is the staffing industry adapting and transforming with technology?
- Where can technology deliver the most impact and value?
- How are recruiters adapting to their own talent and skills shortages and building their own employer brands?
Who Can Attend?
Femke van Logtenstein
Account Director Enterprise Accounts
- Thomas Janssen, Managing Director – Oliver James
- Dela Atubra, Managing Director – NGO Recruit
- Derk Rijntjes, COO – Darwin Recruitment
- Femke van Logtenstein, Account Director Enterprise Accounts, Bullhorn
7th Oct 2021
11:00 – 12:30
Online – Zoom