TALiNT Advantage: Emerging Talent Summit -
Are you ready for the next generation employee?
HR & TA Leaders
About the Event
Join us on Friday 17th September 2021 for our TALiNT Advantage: Emerging Talent Summit.
New talent, in the form of graduates, apprentices and Kick Start applicants, is entering the workplace after a bewildering year of remote study, cancelled classes and exam disruption. That does not mean they don’t know what they want to do next – this is a focused, driven and ambitious generation who see beyond existing working methods and has embraced a rapidly changing landscape.
These candidates are your future workforce, leaders and C-Suite executives – how can you be assured they want to work for your organisation?
We will be hearing first hand from our expert speakers on how they are driving success in emerging talent.
Speakers & Topics
New entrants to the workplace have left education in the middle of a pandemic. It will be more important that ever to provide a great landing experience as they come into the workplace, whether as a graduate, apprentice or school-leaver.
We will be hearing from emerging talent experts on their own experiences of creating, planning and delivering an exceptional experience for their early career hires.
Who Can Attend?
Tickets are complimentary for senior HR and TA leaders. If you are a supplier, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for sponsorship and ticket information.
Agenda - Each session consists of two fast moving presentations and a Q&A panel discussion. In addition we’ll allocate you to a small group breakout session so there’s plenty of time to share your challenges, views and ideas - and discuss solutions. Come armed with questions!
Alison Chevalier, Director, Emerging Talent Strategy, Astra Zeneca
Keys to Shaping a Successful Emerging Talent Strategy
- Developing your early talent strategy
- Building board-level sponsorship
- Understanding the talent you need tomorrow
Andy Randall, CEO, eArcu
Navigating through the Early Careers Journey
- Exploring how agility in tech can support your Emerging Talent strategy
- From an animated application process, through to a creative and interactive onboarding experience
- Keeping engagement and excitement high throughout the candidate journey
Ruth South – Head of Graduate & Apprentice (Early & Emerging Talent) Programmes, Cap Gemini
Growing Your Own Talent
- Creating a platform for your early talent to grow
- Designing early talent schemes – static or rotational
- Building in the next steps – move up or move on
Simon Reichwald, Strategic Lead for Talent, MyKindaFuture
How to build candidate inclusion and belonging through engagement, preboarding, and onboarding
- The power of peer-to-peer and how to leverage at scale with ease
- Delivering an exceptional candidate experience throughout:
- The recruitment process to maximise conversion rates
- The onboarding journey to ensure incoming diverse talent arrive motivated and confident
- Championing an inclusive workplace community, reflecting on induction successes from the last 12 months
- Retention and Progression – the role of digital mentoring in driving inclusion and belonging
Teresa Simbeye, Head of Talent & Diversity & Floriane Haubourdin, Learning & Development Specialist, Swift
Understanding your early talent generation
- The importance of your employer brand, values and culture
- Communicating to satisfy your early talent’s need to know
Zoe Jeanes, Director, Debut
Love At First Click: How Emotion Is Key To Winning Over Gen-Z
- The post-covid early talent market
- Using emotional engagement to attract your desired applicants
- The importance of a multi-channel approach
Rowena Bach, Talent Strategy Director, PeopleScout
Accelerating your candidate experience innovation
- Common win and fail points in Candidate Experience
- Industry Candidate Experience benchmarks
- A model of Candidate Experience excellence for your hiring
- Competition and prizes worth £3000!
The King's Fund
The King’s Fund is a beautiful venue situated in Cavendish Square away from the hustle and bustle of the West End. This AIM accredited (from the Meetings Industry Association) space has the luxury of a large auditorium and open networking space with glass roof and top multimedia and production facilities. It also has one of London’s most sought after outdoor entertaining spaces!
17th Sep 2021
09:15 – 14:15
HR & TA Leaders