TALiNT PointSix Predictions 2021
A uniquely insightful look at the year ahead for Recruitment and RPO leaders.
Recruitment & RPO Leaders
About the Event
Join us on Wednesday 24th February 2021 for PointSix Predictions – a uniquely insightful look at the year ahead for Recruitment and RPO leaders.
This interactive event combines thought-leadership from industry advisers and business experts with peer learning and insight from some of the sector’s TIARA-winning recruitment and talent solutions leaders to help you make better strategic and tactical decisions in 2021.
Drawing upon the best insights and predictions from our PointSix members and partners, this event will offer expert perspectives on how to maximise growth opportunities while building high-performing teams.
The first session will focus on how to adapt to new client and candidate expectations, with advice on how to optimise talent tech and new talent acquisition models to build long–term loyalty.
The second session will look at how recruitment and RPO companies should adapt to new workforce and workplace trends, with advice on how to maximise brand, training, and purpose to become employers of choice.
Head of Key Accounts
Director of Business Development
CEO & President
Global Account Director
Session 1: Adapting to new client & candidate demands
Shortlisting, Assessing, Compliance, Upskilling & Onboarding from high volume applications whilst improving candidate experience and client service
- Jill Bassett, Operations & Board Director, ManpowerGroup Talent Solutions
- Adam Hawkins, Head of Search & Staffing EMEA, LinkedIn
- Steve Leach, Group MD, Alexander Mann Solutions
- Alec Fowler, Global Account Director, Bullhorn
Talent pipelines, gender decoded ads, blind CVs, video interviews, better collaboration between recruiters & RPOs, and educating clients
- Karima Green, Global Diversity, Inclusion & Engagement Lead, SThree
- James Saoulli, CEO, Rullion
- Debra Sparshott, Employer Programme Director, TALiNT Partners
- Diya Obeid, CEO & President, JobDiva
Session 2: Attracting & retaining the best talent
What are the implications of the Brexit deal, the extension of the furlough scheme and recent amendments to IR35 for recruiters, RPOs and the use of umbrella companies?
- Kevin Barrow, Partner, Osborne Clarke
- Clarke Bowles, Head of Key Accounts, Parasol Group
Leading, managing & coaching remote teams, improving productivity, how to use personal brand and purpose, enabling autonomy & intrapreneurship & how to lead through crisis and change
- Ryan McCabe, CEO, Odro
- Professor Emma Parry, Professor of Human Resource Management, Cranfield School of Management
- Ashley Lawrence, Chairperson, Trinnovo
- Gary Elden OBE, Chairperson, Amoria Bond
How to use content, advocacy, thought leadership, how to leverage personal brand, how to improve sales & marketing collaboration, and how to build an attractive employer brand
- Adam Dale, Commercial Director, SourceBreaker
- Rebecca Lauder-Fletcher, Marketing Manager, SGI
- James Chorley, Relationship Director, PeopleScout
- Vicki Codd, Global Marketing Director, NES Fircroft
24th Feb 2021
09:30 – 13:00
Recruitment & RPO Leaders