- This event has passed.
About this Event
Venue: Shangri-La, Sydney
Considering the key strategic TA issues for 2023 and the TA capabilities that will be needed
What to expect:
TALiNT Partners events are highly valued for the quality of speakers, senior delegates and insightful content. Expect a fast-moving morning of presentations, panel Q&A and roundtable discussion. We finish the event with the popular Talent Leaders Lunch in Altitude restaurant and networking drinks.
This annual event is a great opportunity for senior HR, Talent and Recruiting leaders to connect and learn with peers, discuss your challenges and discover new solutions to help you plan and prepare for 2023 and beyond.
What will I learn?
As employers across Australia face talent shortages, new employment models and increased expectations of equity, inclusion, and flexibility across the workplace, as well as the increasing probability of a global recession, we will explore:
- How can TA teams develop capability and capacity to deliver on their strategic challenges without excessive pressure driving TA talent away?
- How are new tools, digitalisation and approaches to employer brand, ED&I, and the candidate experience helping employers to compete for the best talent in a complex talent market?
- How can organisations hire for retention and increase internal mobility to reduce attrition in 2023?
- How can employers attract the best talent to Australia as global competition increases?
Who can attend?
This event is free to attend for Talent and HR Leaders
- 08:45 - 09:30 Breakfast & Registration
- 09:30 - 09:35 Welcome & Introduction David Head, Director at TALiNT Partners & David Head, Director at TALiNT Partners
- 09:35 - 09:55 The Global & Regional Talent Landscape Andy Daniel, Global Partnerships Director, TALiNT Partners
- 09:55 - 10:20 Panel Session 1 Optimising your TA capability for the challenges ahead
- 10:20 - 10:50 Roundtable Session Getting your Talent operation ready for 2023
- 10:50 - 11:05 Better Retention, Faster Recruitment – Through Assessment Caleb Baker, President, Sova Assessment
- 11:05 - 11:20 Coffee & Networking Break
- 11:20 - 11:45 Roundtable Session Optimising Internal Mobility and retention
- 11:45 - 12:05 Shaping an EVP that meets candidate expectations, drives progress in D&I, and retains your talent Lauren Keogh, Talent Acquisition Director, M&C Saatchi
- 12:05 - 12:30 Panel Q&A A compelling Employer Brand and good internal mobility – key levers to attract and retain talent
- 12:30 - 12:55 Roundtable Session How can employers attract and retain the best talent to Australia as global competition increases?
- 12:55 - 13:00 Final Conclusions
- 13:00 - 15:00 Talent Leaders Lunch
You may also be interested in the TIARA Awards for Recruitment Agencies – check to see if your recruitment agency partners are shortlisted!
TIARA Awards ANZ
Date: Thursday 24th November 2022
Location: Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney
The TIARAs set a new standard of excellence for the talent acquisition community across ANZ, join our TIARA campaign to recognise exemplary growth, innovation and leadership.
Lauren Keogh M&C Saatchi Australia Director of Talent Acquisition
Loren De Laine Allianz Australia Head of Talent Attraction & Management
Julian Yong Planit Testing Global Head of Talent Acquisition
Michael Bradfield Adidas Director of Talent Acquisition - Global Tech, Digital and DNA
Caleb Baker Sova Assessment President - Asia Pacific
Victoria Stableforth Partners in Performance Global Recruiting & Staffing Lead
Andy Daniel TALiNT Partners Commercial Director
David Head TALiNT Partners Director