- This event has passed.
About this Event
Venue: Grosvenor House Hotel, Dubai
How are the best employers in the Middle East recruiting and retaining the skills they need?
Why attend this event?
As employers across the Middle East face disruption, talent shortages, new employment models and increased expectations of equity, inclusion, and flexibility across the workplace, we will explore:
- How can Talent Leaders plan and deliver the skills needed to realise their strategic goals?
- How are new tools, digitalisation and approaches to employer brand, ED&I, and the candidate experience helping employers to compete for the best talent in a complex talent market?
- How can organisations hire for retention and increase internal mobility to reduce attrition into 2023?
- How can employers and staffing companies best work together to attract the best talent to the UAE and Middle East as global competition increases?
- How are recruiters adapting to their own talent and skills shortages and building their own employer brands?
- The Future of Talent Management in the UAE and across the Middle East
What to expect:
TALiNT Partners events are highly valued for the quality of speakers, senior delegates and insightful content. Expect a fast-moving morning of presentations, panel Q&A and roundtable discussion. We finish the event with the popular Talent Leaders Lunch in Sloanes restaurant.
This annual event is a great opportunity for senior HR, Talent and Recruiting leaders to connect and learn with peers, discuss your challenges and discover new solutions to help you plan and prepare for 2023 and beyond.
Who will attend?
We have Talent Acquisition & HR Leaders from a range of industries across the MENA Region.
This event is free for Talent Acquisition, HR and Recruiting Leaders.
Day 1 – Conference
- 08:30 - 09:00 Breakfast & Registration
- 09:00 - 09:15 Welcome & Introduction Ken Brotherston, CEO, TALiNT Partners
- 09:15 - 09:35 The State we are in: The Global Talent Landscape Ron Thomas, Managing Director, Strategy Focused Group
- 09:35 - 10:05 Panel Session: Global Talent Acquisition 2023: Disruption, Digitalisation, Transformation Ron Thomas - Strategy Focused Group, Danish Khan - e&, Aws Ismail - Marc Ellis, Rahul Lal - i12WRK
- 10:05 - 10:35 Roundtable Session Managing disruption & impact of ai and digitalisation
- 10:35 - 11:00 Coffee & Networking Break
- 11:00 - 11:15 Fixing talent shortages by focusing on internal mobility, hiring for potential not experience and increasing retention Divya Agarwal, Head of Talent, VMware
- 11:15 - 11:40 Panel Session: Growing Talent from Within – How can Internal Mobility and Employee Development Increase Retention and Tackle Talent Shortages for Employers in the Middle East? Divya Agarwal - VMware, Jonathan Rook - Sova Assessment, Ghenwa Habbal - Ford Middle East & Africa, Darren Grainger - NES Fircroft
- 11:40 - 11:55 Interactive Session: Workplace Wellbeing Becky Playfoot, Occupational Therapist
- 11:55 - 12:20 Roundtable Session - ED&I and Workplace wellbeing Creating an inclusive, healthy and thriving workplace
- 12:20 - 12:45 Optimising your talent acquisition capability - building in agility & scalability Eman Aboulkhier, Recruitment Operations Director - MENATI & APAC, Baker Hughes
- 12:45 - 13:00 Final Conclusions, Questions and Wrap-up
- 13:00 - 14:00 Talent Leaders Lunch at Sloanes sponsored by NES Fircroft
Ken Brotherston TALiNT Partners Chief Executive Officer
Ron Thomas Strategy Focused Group Managing Director
Divya Agarwal VMware Head of Talent
Danish Khan e& (Etisalat) Group Director of Talent Acquisiton
Aws Ismail Marc Ellis Director - Leader of the Year (Winner 2021)
Eman Aboulkhier Baker Hughes Recruitment Operations Director - MENATI & APAC
Darren Grainger NES Fircroft - Middle East Managing Director
Ghenwa Habbal Ford Middle East & Africa Regional Talent Management
Jonathan Rook Sova Assessment Managing Director (CPsychol AFBPsS)
Rahul Lal i12WRK Chief Executive Officer
Becky Playfoot CPsychol, AFBPsS Occupational Psychologist