About this Event
As the world of work evolves more and more, organisations are determining new ways to harness and develop talent in every form it takes. It starts with aspiration, but requires a fresh perspective, growth mindset and an honest understanding of your starting point to shape solutions that make a difference.
Increasingly Talent Leaders are partnering with their businesses to recognise the skills requirement and how, as well as sourcing externally, they need to understand and retain and develop the talent they have. And when it comes to confident decision-making there is nothing more enabling than great insight.
On 17th May, TALiNT Partners in partnership with Guidant Global will host an exclusive dinner and discussion for senior Talent Leaders to share challenges and discover opportunities.
We will explore critical questions such as:
- Harnessing the power of data to improve Talent Acquisition
- How can use of adjacent skills and potential enable confident decision-making to not only identify and retain talent but also provide nurture and development to shape careers and increase tenure?
- How can technology support corporate goals but also make life easier for TA?
- What is a future-ready strategy for internal employee development, whether lateral or vertical.
- Shaping priority focus through business partnership.
With a broad range of critical Talent Acquisition topics to discuss and a superb group of TA leaders attending it’s going to be an unmissable event.
In a year where every hire is critical what could be better than to have a unique space to reflect and plan your next steps with like-minded peers, including a superb dinner.
This dinner is complimentary for TA/HR leaders only, so if you would like to join the discussion please register below.