- This event has passed.
About this Event
The war for talent vs the “great resignation”, ED&I, ESG? What’s next?
We’re back, in person, in Dublin on Wednesday 27th April, when we will bring together senior HR & TA, recruitment, and talent solutions leaders.
Join us at The Gibson Hotel, Point Square, North Dock, Dublin, D01 X2P2 from 9.00 am – 4.00pm
Uniquely representing the entire talent ecosystem, TALiNT Partners Ireland will provide insight from senior leaders sharing knowledge and expertise through presentations, panel Q&A’s, underpinned by peer-to-peer round table discussion.
Topics & Themes
As employers in Ireland faces more change, talent shortages, new employment models and increased expectations of equity, inclusion, and flexibility across the workplace, we will explore:
- How can Talent Leaders plan and deliver the skills needed to realise their strategic goals?
- How are new tools and approaches to employer brand, ED&I, and the candidate experience helping employers to compete for the best talent in a complex talent market?
- How can organisations hire for retention and increase internal mobility to reduce attrition into 2022?
- How are recruiters and RPOs winning the war for talent for their clients?
- How are recruiters adapting to their own talent and skills shortages and building their own employer brands?
Who Can Attend?
Tickets for senior TA & HR professionals, Recruitment & Talent Solutions leaders are complimentary and include lunch and drinks reception after the event.
Please contact Andy Daniel if you are an industry solution provider/supplier and would like to be involved.
- 09:30 - 10:00 Registration
- 10:00 - 10:10 Welcome & Introduction Debra Sparshott, Employer Programme Director, TALiNT Partners
- 10:10 - 10:40 Session 1: Keynote Speaker Stephanie Brady, Head of Talent, Retail inMotion Collaboration is the secret to finding the talent you need
- 10:40 - 11:05 Break out group discussions
- 11:05 - 11:20 Break
- 11:20 - 11:50 Session 2: Greater Expectations Provider Panel: How are Recruiters & RPOs winning the war for talent - for themselves and their clients?
- 11:50 - 12:15 Break out group discussions
- 12:15 - 13:00 Networking lunch
- 13:00 - 13:25 Session 3: Keynote speaker Marie Power, Director of Talent, CarTrawler "Building an employee-centred, purpose-driven culture"
- 13:30 - 13:55 Break out group discussions
- 13:55 - 14:25 Session 4: Collective Panel What is happening in recruitment talent and what comes next in talent acquisition?
- 14:25 - 14:50 Break out group discussions
- 14:50 - 15:00 Summary
- 15:00 - 16:00 Drinks reception
Marie Power CarTrawler Director of Talent
Lorna Conn CPL (OSI Outsourcing Japan) CEO
Debra Sparshott TALiNT Partners Employer Programme Director
Robert Mac Giolla Phadraig Sigmar Recruitment Founder & Chief Commercial Officer
Stephanie Brady Retail inMotion Head of HR
David Head TALiNT Partners Director
Geraldine King Employment & Recruitment Federation CEO
Donal O'Donoghue MD - Sanderson President - Employment & Recruitment Federation
Andy Daniel TALiNT Partners Commercial Director