- This event has passed.
About this Event
Wir laden Delegierte aus ganz Europa ein, daher wird diese Veranstaltung auf Englisch abgehalten. Ich hoffe, Sie können ebenfalls teilnehmen.
We are inviting delegates from across Europe so this event will be delivered in English. I hope you can join us
After a year of high demand and rapid response, Talent Acquisitions Leaders are looking ahead to 2023, knowing that they need to plan for the unexpected.
On 26th October, TALiNT Partners, in partnership with AMS and Eightfold.ai, will host a dedicated workshop in Frankfurt for European Talent Acquisition Leaders to provide insight on what lies ahead in 2023 and how to prepare TA teams for a year of hiring uncertainty and continued talent shortages.
Through presentations, interactive sessions, and peer discussion we will explore:
- How to prepare your team and your plan to manage unpredictable demand
- The criticality of retaining and developing talent in delivering strategic goals
- How to improve hiring decision-making through optimising your Talent Acquisition tech stack
Our keynote speakers for the workshop:
Bernd Schmitz – Global Head of Employer Branding & Early Talent Strategy at Bayer
Bernd is a Disruptive rebel with a passion to transform and reshape HR into a digital and AI-enabled future.
He’s currently Global Head of Employer Brand & Early Talent Strategy at Bayer, and has been with the company for 18 years!
Bernd led the development and implementation of numerous global employer brand initiatives to authentically and distinctively communicate Bayer’s culture and reach and engage talent in the markets where they operate.
He has a passion for data-driven and evident based Talent Management Systems, artificial intelligence, machine and deep learning for human resource organizations.
He defines stories with an eye for striking imagery and a creative approach to developing engaging content. This always involves working on multiple projects simultaneously and using data to make strategic decisions.
Heike Lipinski – Senior Vice President, Talent Acquisition
Heike has over 17 years experience in Talent Management and Talent Acquisition (in House and as consultant).
Internationally and commercially minded, with an expert understanding and track record of delivering the best value from HR and L&D, she helping to attract, select, retain and develop the very best talent for large, international corporations.
She is one of the few professionals that has 360 degree experience of all disciplines, from Recruiting Process Outsourcing and Manages Services to Talent Measurement and Training.
Join delegates from companies such as Rolls-Royce Power, Opel Vauxhall Finance, Boeringer Ingelheim & DS Smith. Places are limited for this half-day event, so register now to secure yours.
- 09:00 – Registration
- 09:30 – Welcome
- 09:35 – TALiNT Partner Insights
- 09:50 – Session 1: Sharpening your TA team and demand planning to handle the unpredictable . With Guest Speaker – Bernd Schmitz – Global Head of Employer Branding & Early Talent Strategy at Bayer
- 10:10 – Breakout group discussions
- 10:40 – Interactive session
- 10:55 – Break
- 11:10 – Session 2: The Future of the workforce in the DACH region . With Guest Speaker – Heike Lipinski – Senior Vice President, Talent Acquisition
- 11:30 – Breakout group discussions
- 12:00 – Session 3: Optimising your TA Tech to improve confident decision-making and drive engagement
- 12:20 – Interactive session
- 12:50 – Summary and close
- 13:00 – Lunch (60 mins)
“Engaging and informative dialogue with like minded peers and well facilitated by the team.” Lopa Patel, Director Global TA & Future Talent, Tetra Pak
“It’s a highly trusted series of insightful events, a true Talent Acquisition community that I enjoy being a part of.” Elena Kharlamova, Global Talent Acquisition Director, CSL Behring