About this Event
Join us on Tuesday 21st June 2022 for insights on how to optimise tech and data to transform the recruitment process and achieve higher margins as professional service providers.
In this session, we will look beyond automation and the reduction of admin to predictive AI and profiling future candidates. We will show how recruiters are making the most of their tech and data to not only increase collaboration between sales and marketing but turn candidates into advocates for referrals. We will also explore how solutions can help leaders to better monitor a more remote workforce, identify future growth leaders, and adapt processes and incentives to retain the right talent.
Who can attend?
This invitation only event is designed for tech leaders and senior executives of staffing and talent solutions businesses who are making strategic decisions about technology and data solutions, digital transformation, and their own workforce planning.
- 10:30 - 11:00 Arrival & refreshments
- 11:00 - 11:10 Welcome & Introduction: Alex Evans, Managing Director of TALiNT Partners • Industry data & analysis on the drivers of digital transformation for recruiters & RPOs
- 11:10 - 11:30 The future of talent tech & data for recruiters – Chris Kendrick, CEO, Mercury • Mercury won the Talent Tech Innovation Award at the 2021 TIARA Talent Tech Star Awards. Chris will highlight new ways for recruiters to optimise tech and data, from predictive AI on future candidates to identifying top performers in their teams.
- 11:30 - 11:50 How recruiters can be better tech partners – Darren Topping, Director of Solutions & Insight, Lorien • Lorien topped TALiNT Partners’ Talent Solutions Power List with excellence in the assessment and deployment of tech for clients. Darren will share insight on why Lorien has specialised in this service to clients, how it has helped to increase thir premium and secure long-term partnership, and lessons learned.
- 11:50 - 12:10 How technology is transforming recruitment – Anna Dick, Former CTO, Hiring Hub & NED at Tech Nation • Over 20 years, Anna has transformed and grown tech teams and businesses across Media, Travel, Retail Services and Recruitment. Anna will offer her perspective on how tech and data is enabling the transformation of recruitment, from new models and talent solutions to creating more specialised consultants and professional service providers.
- 12:10 - 12:30 Panel Q&A • All speakers will be invited to answer questions from the audience on any of the insights or points raised in presentations and related challenges
- 12:30 - 13:30 Networking lunch • Conversations with speakers and partner experts will continue during lunch
Alex Evans TALiNT Partners MD
Anna Dick Hiring Hub & NED, Tech Nation Former CTO
Chris Kendrick Mercury CEO
Darren Topping Lorien Director of Solutions & Insight