- This event has passed.
About this Event
Venue: The Studio, 51 Lever St, Manchester, M1 1FN
When it comes to confident decision-making there is nothing more enabling than great insight.
Finding broad headlines is straightforward. Understanding the impact on strategic workforce planning and the teams that will deliver it, at a local level, requires deep knowledge of the talent landscape across the complex framework of metropolitan and rural markets that make up the North of England.
On the 10th November, TALiNT Partners will be hosting a half-day workshop for TA Leaders across the region to explore the changes in talent acquisition over the last year. Through a blend of expert speakers from the region, insights from industry experts, panel Q&A and peer discussion we will explore current trends such as:
- Creating a distinct EVP to compete effectively for in-demand talent
- Building TA capability to deliver in a challenging market
- How can TA Leaders prepare for a year of uncertainty?
- What contributes to unplanned attrition and how are organisations improving retention?
Michael Fiddaman, Head of Talent for Rolls-Royce SMR will be sharing his own journey to rapidly implement TA capability which delivers, from day one.
The workshop will conclude with an excellent lunch and time to connect with peers and solutions experts.
- 08:30 - 09:00 Registration & Coffee
- 09:00 - 09:05 Welcome Debra Sparshott, Insights & Research Director, TALiNT Partners
- 09:05 - 09:20 The year ahead, what does the data say? Declan Slattery, Chair of Global Advisory Board, TALiNT Partners
- 09:20 - 09:40 Keynote Presentation: Growing Pains – workforce planning to build a start-up out of a world-famous giant Michael Fiddaman, Head of Talent, Rolls-Royce
- 09:40 - 10:10 Roundtable discussion What are the new capabilities TA professionals need to succeed with the current challenges?
- 10:10 - 10:40 Panel Q&A Strategic workforce planning for 2023 - building in agility & flexibility
- 10:40 - 11:00 Break
- 11:00 - 11:15 Keynote Presentation
- 11:15 - 11:45 Roundtable discussion Is internal mobility and development the key to tackling talent shortages?
- 11:45 - 12:05 Panel Q&A Re-energising your EVP and OVP (Office Value Proposition)
- 12:05 - 12:30 Roundtable discussion Creating an effective OVP (office value proposition) and an EVP to compete for in-demand talent
- 12:30 - 12:45 Interactive session
- 12:45 - 12:50 Summary & close
- 12:50 - 13:45 Networking buffet lunch