About this Event
How are the best employers growing & retaining the right mix of new talent?
Due to planned strike action we have had to move the date. Join us at the Kings Fund in London on 7th July to explore the best ways to grow your own talent with TA leaders and senior early career professionals from the world’s largest and most dynamic employers.
This year’s Emerging Talent Summit will present insights from leading industry experts and solution providers alongside award-winning TA teams and leaders on successful strategies and new developments in the recruitment and retention of early careers talent.
Who will attend?
This event will bring together Talent Acquisition Leaders and Senior Early Career Professionals from TALiNT Partners’ network
What will you gain from this event?
TALiNT Partners events are highly valued for the quality of speakers, delegates and content. We combine high-level strategic perspectives on new trends, challenges and solutions with in-depth roundtable discussions to share tactics with peers and experts in great venues.
The Emerging Talent Summit offers a range of insights on how to create a nurturing platform for emerging talent, understand the talent needs of tomorrow’s organisation and how to build an employer brand which resonates with a diverse mix of early talent.
It’s an opportunity to connect and learn with peers, discover new solutions from the best providers, and debate new challenges on the horizon that you can better prepare for.
A fantastic event for Early Talent leaders, expertly run, with rich content and great speakers.
James Gordanifar, Head of Early Careers, Clyde & Co
These events give me three things: Validation. Confirming that no one else has got it 100% right and finding out some of the things you are doing are actually very good! Innovation. Learning new things, whether it’s a new market trend, a new tool/technique, or even a supplier who could make your life easier! 3. Conversation. It’s always great to catch-up with industry leaders and peers to find out what’s new in their role/company.
Brian Sinclair, Early Careers Specialist, Boeing UK
- 09:30 - 09:50 Arrival & refreshments
- 09:50 - 10:05 Opening Insights from TALiNT Partners
- 10:05 - 10:25 Meet the Solutions Experts
- 10:25 - 11:10 Focus on Youth Employment through the TALiNT Partners Benchmark
- 11:10 - 11:25 Keynote Speaker - Building a programme for all emerging talent Mitra Janes, Diversity & Inclusion Lead, HSBC
- 11:25 - 11:50 Roundtable discussion 1 Emerging talent is seeking a purpose-led career, how does this drive internal cultural change and external messaging?
- 11:50 - 12:10 Refreshments
- 12:10 - 12:25 Panel Q&A Creating inclusivity, removing exclusivity
- 12:25 - 12:50 Roundtable discussion 2 What contributes to pipeline retention and reduces the risk of drop-outs?
- 12:55 - 13:35 Lunch
- 13:35 - 13:50 Keynote speaker - Engaging talent for tomorrow's organisation Irina Fransson, Global Head of Early Careers Talent Acquisition, Bloomberg
- 13:50 - 14:15 Roundtable discussion 3 How can Emerging Talent Leaders drive focus on future needs?
- 14:15 - 14:40 Panel Q&A Recruiting talent for roles that don't exist yet
- 14:40 - 15:00 Closing summary of the day
- 15:00 - 16:00 Join us for networking drinks on the terrace
Debra Sparshott TALiNT Partners Employer Programme Director
Mitra Janes HSBC Diversity & Inclusion Lead for GBM and CMB
James Gordanifar WTW Global Head of Talent Acquisition - Early Careers
Jenna Follett London Stock Exchange Group Director of Emerging Talent
Sharron Marsh The Doyle Collection Group Head of Talent