About this Event
After several years of disruption in recruitment – with new expectations from clients, candidates, and consultants – how are the best in sector adapting to find and keep the best talent?
How can recruiters in Ireland access the best new opportunities for growth – whether its new territories, new models and services, or new clients and candidates?
What is transforming recruitment? Where will automation, AI and data have the biggest impact?
How will the talent market evolve, who will the winners be, and why?
TALiNT Partners will bring together industry experts, solution providers and award-winning recruitment leaders to answer these and other questions in panel debates and roundtable discussions followed by a leaders’ lunch to connect with peers.
**This is an invitation only event**
- 08:30 - 09:00 Registration & Refreshments
- 09:00 - 09:10 Welcome & state of the sector: Alex Evans, Managing Director, TALiNT Partners
- 09:10 - 09:40 Panel: How can recruiters win the war for talent for themselves and their clients?
- 09:40 - 10:00 Roundtable discussion
- 10:00 - 10:30 Panel: How can recruiters maximise international growth opportunities?
- 10:30 - 10:50 Roundtable discussion
- 10:50 - 11:10 BREAK
- 11:00 - 11:40 Panel: What trends, tools and models are transforming recruitment?
- 11:40 - 12:00 Audience Q&A
- 12:00 - 13:30 Round-up & Lunch
- 13:30 - 14:00 Close
Geraldine King Employment & Recruitment Federation CEO
Cara O'leary LinkedIN Sales Director, Head of UKI Mid-Market Enterprise
Susan Nix Morgan McKinley Client Director
Barbara McGrath Brightwater Group CEO
John Galvin Manpower MD
Donal O'Donaghue Sanderson MD
Mark Kieve Pixid CEO
Daniel Haslam Giant Group Group Sales Director
James Lawton Mployee Enterprise Account Executive
Mike McDonagh Sigmar Director
Alex Evans TALiNT Partners Managing Director
David Head TALiNT Partners Partnerships Director