Join us on Wednesday 8th June 2022 to debate the future of recruitment at our dinner for CEOs and senior executives of the industry’s leading staffing and talent solutions companies.
This event will bring together leaders from the sector’s most innovative and successful businesses to share their perspectives, priorities and predictions.
TALiNT Partners MD Alex Evans and Chris Kendrick, CEO of Mercury will lead a debate on the following questions:
- How is technology transforming recruitment and enabling recruiters to achieve higher margins as professional service providers?
- Are recruiters making the most of their tech and data, and how can it be optimised for more predictive applications?
- How is talent tech enabling better collaboration between sales and marketing, or helping consultants to find and nurture future candidates?
- With remote working set to continue, how is tech supporting the management and monitoring of a more flexible workforce to find and develop future growth leaders?
- What new problems will talent tech need to solve for recruiters and employers?
Come and join the debate, network with peers and enjoy an excellent dinner at one of London’s finest venues.