About this Event
Our Annual Talent Leaders Summit looks at the big talent issues facing employers and will take place on 12th October in Amsterdam!
As the world of work continues to evolve at speed, organisations are exploring new avenues to harness and develop talent in every form it takes. And when it comes to confident decision-making there is nothing more enabling than getting together with peers to share challenges, experiences and great insight!
Through keynote presentations, panel Q&A, and roundtable discussion we’ll hear from thought leaders in TA and solutions experts, giving a multi-dimensional view of the evolving recruitment and candidate markets.
With thought-provoking conversation, topics will include:
- Leveraging data to overcome bias and empower your decision making
- Developing an inclusive, distributed workforce
- Using technology to compete for the best talent in a complex market
- New approaches to employer brand, ED&I, and candidate experience
- Building flexibility and agility into strategic workforce planning
- Shifting candidate expectations
- Hiring for retention and increasing internal mobility to reduce attrition
- Developing capability without excessive pressure driving TA talent away
Join us for thought-provoking, fast-moving morning of discussion and shared insights – and an excellent lunch of course!
Tickets are complimentary for senior TA, HR and In-house Talent Leaders
Speakers, panellists and partners to be announced soon!
Past Attendees include: booking.com, Netflix, Shell, De Bejenkorf, FrieslandCampina, NetApp, Nike, Philips, AkzoNobel, Cognizant, ASML, Mollie, ING, Unilever, Heineken, ABN Amro
Interested in sponsorship options? Click here for more information